- Simethicone-Based Remedy: Mommy’s Bliss Gas Relief Drops are there to provide fast and safe relief for mothers with babies suffering from stomach discomfort, gas, and general fussiness
- Simethicone-based remedy: Mommy’s Bliss Gas Relief Drops are there to provide fast and safe relief for mothers with babies suffering from stomach discomfort, gas, and general fussiness
- Recommended by pediatricians nationwide: Parents want to make the best choice for their kids to ease discomfort, and moms everywhere trust Mommy’s Bliss as a safe and effective solution for their little ones
- Healthful ingredients for healthy familes: Ginger extract flavor in a convenient travel size with a taste that your children will love
- Safe for newborns: No artificial colors or flavors; gluten-, dairy-, and soy-free; alcohol and paraben free
- Dropper included in every box and no refrigeration required after opening; 100% recyclable packaging; BPA free
Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at 1-800-222-1222. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any sign or symptoms.
Simethicone, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, ginger extract, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 60, potassium sorbate, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitan monostearate, sorbitol, stevia extract, xanthan gum.
Shake well before using. Fill enclosed dropper to recommended dosage level and dispense liquid slowly into baby’s mouth, toward inner cheek. If possible, use weight dosage; otherwise use age. All dosages may be repeated as needed, after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed 12 doses per day. Dosage can also be mixed with 1 oz. cool water, infant formula or other suitable liquids. Clean dropper after each use. Recommended dosage: Infants under 2 (or under 24 lbs): 0.3 mL Children over 2 (or over 24 lbs